Enforcement register

Under Section 188 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990, every local planning authority is obliged to keep a register containing information as to:

  • Enforcement Notices (ENs)
  • Stop Notices (SNs)
  • Breach of Condition Notices (BCNs)

You can inspect the planning enforcement register between 9am and 5pm at our Tooley Street offices free of charge. At present, we don't have the planning enforcement register on the website.

If you wish to obtain a copy of an Enforcement Notice and do not wish to visit our offices, these are available for a charge of £10. Please call 020 7525 5403 to arrange.

Page last updated: 05 February 2018