Book your COVID-19 vaccination now if you're eligible

If you will be aged 40 or over by 1 July 2021, or you're in another eligible category, you can book your vaccination now.

Keep Southwark Safe

Planning and building control - coronavirus

Keep up to date with the impact of coronavirus on planning and building control.

Submitting a planning application

Further information to support some planning applications

Please follow the links below to access guidance about documents that you may be required to submit for certain types of application:


Page last updated: 16 March 2021

Privacy settings