Leathermarket Gardens Playground
The parks team has completed refurbishing the play area at Leathermarket Gardens. It was reopened on 27 August 2020.
Here are the improvements we've made:
- installed new play equipment, increasing the total number of items in the playground
- installed play equipment that's suitable for children of varying ability and with disabilities
- replaced the poor condition hard surfaces with a new rubber safety surface
- planted shrubs and flowering plants
- planted 6trees
- created a new entrance that is easier for people with disabilities
- refurbished the original concrete boat by adding new features
The design was developed by Sally Prothero Landscape Architecture, informed by the preferences expressed during the community consultation carried out in January 2019.
For more information, contact email@example.com.
Page last updated: 03 September 2020