You can find out about Brimmington Park activities (pdf, 738kb) here.
Brimmington Park is open at all times.
Located just off the Old Kent Road, on Culmore Road, London SE15.
How to get there
- rail - Queens Road Peckham
- buses - 78, 21, 53, 172, 453, 188, P12
- free parking
- no cycle racks; the park has disability access
Facilities and features
- large playground with apparatus
- 2 small astro turf pitches for mini football (includes goals)
- large MUGA space
- outdoor gym - located just outside the park
About the park
Brimmington Park, located just off the Old Kent Road, provides a relaxing space, multi-use sports facility and a new children's playground completed in 2008. Events are held by local residents.
The Friends of Brimmington Park work with us to help secure and promote the conservation and protection of the park for the benefit of wildlife and the community. If you want to get involved and make a difference, see the Friends of Brimmington Park website or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Page last updated: 09 January 2020