Bermondsey Spa Gardens
- Spa Road, Bermondsey, SE1
- entrances - Spa Road, Albany Road and Grange Road
- closest tube - Bermondsey
How to get there
- buses - 1, 78 or from Tower Bridge Road 42, 188, 78
- bike racks are located outside the Ellen Brown centre
- Ellen Brown centre - multi-use gated area with an adventure playground
- Bell’s Café - open Monday through Friday 7.30am to 7.30pm, and Saturday and Sunday 9am to 7.30pm
- playground for children up to age 14
- picnic areas
About the park
Bermondsey Spa Gardens features a children’s play area, 333m running track, a kiosk, and the Ellen Brown Play centre.
Bermondsey Spa Gardens first won a prestigious award in 2007.
Page last updated: 11 October 2023