Ways to pay a parking ticket
You can pay your parking ticket (PCN) online using your debit or credit card.
To pay your parking ticket (PCN) you'll need:
- the PCN number (the initials SO followed by eight numerical digits)
- the vehicle registration number
Other ways to pay
You can pay over the phone on our automated ‘touchtone’ phone payment service on 0344 800 2736 (find out about call charges) and selecting option 1. This service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
You can send your payment by post by sending a cheque or postal order with your name, address and the PCN number, made payable to Southwark Council to:
London Borough of Southwark
If you send payment by post, please remember:
- don't send cash
- we're unable to accept post-dated cheques
- to enclose a stamped, self-addressed envelope (SAE), if you'd like a receipt
- to state the amount allocated to each parking ticket (PCN) number if you're paying multiple accounts
Parking ticket enquiries
If you have any questions, call us on 0344 800 2736 (find out about call charges), Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
Page last updated: 27 September 2022