Find a library
How to get there
Bus: P5, 36, 185, 436
- Monday 2pm to 7pm
- Tuesday 2pm to 7pm
- Wednesday closed
- Thursday 2pm to 7pm
- Friday 10am to 3pm
- Saturday 10am to 5pm
- Sunday closed
What is on offer
- Browsing the library - Come into the library to browse books and other items you would like to borrow.
- Ordering books, DVDs and CDs - Search the catalogue and place reservations for collection.
- Public PCs and wifi - You'll need your library card number to use a PC or the wifi.
- Study spaces
- Drop-in mental health and wellbeing sessions - The Nest offer a free safe space for young people aged 11-25 to talk about whatever is on their mind. Every Thursday 4.30pm to 6.30pm. Email The Nest
- Events - Some Southwark Library events are taking place online while others are happening in-person in outside spaces. See What's On in the online listings or ask in the library.
- eLibrary - Your library card gives you access to a wide range of online services including film streaming, eBooks and eAudiobooks, eMagazines and eNewspapers and a wide range of eResources for topics from family history to citizenship and driving theory tests.
- Home Library Service - If you're unable to access the library the Home Library Service may be able to assist you.
- wheelchair access to the library
- library is 50 yards from the street, no dedicated parking
- computers offer access to Dolphin Supernova software (allows screen magnification and audio assistance for visually impaired)
Page last updated: 29 June 2022