Find a library
122 Peckham Hill Street
How to get there
Bus: 12, 36, 37, 63, 78, 136, 171, 177, 197, 343, 345, 363, 381, 436, P12, P13
Rail: Train to Peckham Rye
- Monday 9am to 8pm
- Tuesday 9am to 8pm
- Wednesday 10am to 8pm
- Thursday 9am to 8pm
- Friday 9am to 8pm
- Saturday 10am to 5pm
- Sunday 12pm to 4pm
What is on offer
- Browsing the library - Come into the library to browse books and other items you would like to borrow.
- Ordering books, DVDs and CDs - Search the catalogue and place reservations for collection.
- Public PCs and wifi - You'll need your library card number to use a PC or the wifi.
- Study spaces
- Meeting rooms for hire
- Events - Some Southwark Library events are taking place online while others are happening in-person in outside spaces. See What's On in the online listings or ask in the library.
- eLibrary - Your library card gives you access to a wide range of online services including film streaming, eBooks and eAudiobooks, eMagazines and eNewspapers and a wide range of eResources for topics from family history to citizenship and driving theory tests.
- Home Library Service - If you're unable to access the library the Home Library Service may be able to assist you.
- lift access to all floors and pods (If you'd like assistance using the lift, speak to a member of staff on the ground floor or fourth floor)
- disabled access toilets
- evacuation chairs for emergency use
- access to Dolphin Supernova software (allows screen magnification and audio assistance for visually impaired)
Page last updated: 29 June 2022