Southwark Physical Activity Strategy
Physical Activity and Sport Strategy 2014 - 2017
You can view our Physical Activity and Sport Strategy documents below:
- Southwark Physical Activity and Sport Strategy 2014-17 Main report (pdf, 3mb)
- Southwark Physical Activity and Sport Strategy 2014-17 Action plan (pdf, 85kb)
Pro-Active Southwark was formed in 2008 as part of Sport England’s delivery system for sport and physical activity.
Pro-Active works to improve communication between partners aspiring to increase levels of everyday activity, active recreation, physical activity and sport by:
- providing healthy lifestyle opportunities
- addressing the community's specific needs
We have three working groups for core members to positively contribute and support Southwark in reaching its physical activity and sporting potential:
- tackling inactivity
- children, youth and young people
The working groups meet quarterly and are allocated resources to deliver actions of the strategy and bring together partners to work jointly across agendas.
You can email us to join any of the above working groups. You'll be automatically signed up to receive our newsletter.
Follow us on Twitter @PROACTIVE_Swk
Page last updated: 08 September 2017