Become an intern with our partners
You can apply for paid internships if you're in Year 13, live or study in Southwark and:
- have been eligible for free school meals at any point in the past six years, or your parents/carers haven’t attended university in the UK
- have attained grades 9-5 at GCSE English literature, English language and maths
You'll have access to:
- pre-interview coaching
- CV support
- mock assessment centres
- insight days
- networking events
You can also apply for degree apprenticeships and school leaver programmes in financial, professional and related services through The Brokerage.
To access all of these exclusive opportunities, follow these steps:
- Fill out our sign-up form.
- Look out for an email from us inviting you to book a registration appointment at our city-based office; must meet in person for you to have full access to all of our relevant opportunities.
- Attend your registration appointment so we can find out more about you, discuss the opportunities you're looking for and what we can offer.
Contact The Brokerage for more information.
Page last updated: 07 April 2021