Southwark Works: support to find a job or to progress in work
How to get free career and employment support locally, find training and search for jobs, help to get benefits and employment-related mental health support.
- Southwark Works provides personal, confidential, one-to-one support for Southwark residents looking for a job or a career change
Other local employment support
- Thames Reach Employment Academy - helps people to find work and access training
- Timewise Jobs is a jobs board specialising in part-time jobs and roles that are open to flexibility, for people with skills and experience
You can also get help looking for jobs or find advice about work options below:
- use the Help for Households website to search and apply for jobs across a range of industries across the UK
- Money Helper's give employment advice if you’re working full time, part time, are self-employed, or are facing redundancy pages
- Citizens Advice Southwark - offers a range of advice and support relating to employment, debt, benefits and immigration
- Jobcentre Plus provides advice on work, training and benefits
Health and wellbeing
Southwark Wellbeing Hub provides a range of information and support to anyone living in Southwark who is worried about their wellbeing, or that of someone close to them.
The Work Well Advice Line offers confidential telephone and email advice on employment and mental health to anybody who needs it. Work Well is part of South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust.
Page last updated: 01 November 2022