Become an apprentice
Apprenticeships with Southwark Council
Think New Year…think new challenges…think Apprenticeships
Thinking about doing an apprenticeship with Southwark Council? Give something back to the community while also getting great experience and a qualification.
- a salary with full employee benefits including holiday, discounts, and many more
- gain a recognised qualification
- the opportunity to gain a Maths and English (Level 1 or Level 2) qualification
- a structured programme with support throughout
- on the job training from professional colleagues
- be a part of an apprentice community
We're recruiting for multiple apprenticeship roles in a variety of areas, including:
- Housing and Modernisation
- Environmental and Leisure
- Children and Adults services
- Customer Service
- Building Control
- Project Management
What are the requirements?
- you must be aged 16 or over (no upper age limit)
- able to work minimum of 30 hours per week (full time)
- willing to learn
Educational qualification requirements will vary depending on the type and level of apprenticeship. Each opportunity will advertise the specific requirements.
Search current apprenticeship vacancies here
Page last updated: 31 August 2022