Become an apprentice
Apprenticeships with Southwark Council
Thinking about doing an apprenticeship?
Join hundreds of successful apprentices at Southwark Council and develop a great career.
Give something back to the community while gaining great experience and qualifications with Southwark Council through a range of apprenticeship vacancies now open. You can gain fantastic experience with one of London's largest and most ambitious local authorities.
Kick-start your career with a range of apprenticeship career options.
- a salary with full employee benefits including holidays, discounts, and many more
- gain a recognised qualification
- the opportunity to gain a Maths and English (Level 1 or Level 2) qualification
- a structured programme with support throughout
- on the job training from professional colleagues
- be a part of an apprentice community
We're recruiting for multiple apprenticeship roles in a variety of areas, including:
- Housing and Modernisation
- Environmental and Leisure
- Children and Adults services
- Customer Service
- Building Control
- Project Management
What are the requirements?
- you must be aged 16 or over (no upper age limit)
- able to work a minimum of 30 hours per week (full-time)
- willing to learn
Educational qualification requirements will vary depending on the type and level of apprenticeship. Each opportunity will advertise the specific requirements.
Page last updated: 05 July 2023