368 Lordship Lane
email: Southwark Libraries
Fax: 020 7525 6221
Please note: The library is having new front doors installed on Tuesday 17th November. Whilst this work is being undertaken there will be no level access to the library for wheelchairs or pushchairs. We apologise for the inconvenience this causes.
How to get to the library
Bus: 12, 40, 176, 185, 197
Train: East Dulwich
- Monday 9am to 8pm
- Tuesday 10am to 8pm
- Wednesday 9am to 8pm
- Thursday 9am to 8pm
- Friday 9am to 8pm
- Saturday 9am to 5pm
- Sunday 12pm to 4pm
Children: weekly and monthly activities
- Baby and toddler sessions every Thursday, 10.30am to 12pm and 1.30pm to 3pm. Term time only
- Baby rhymetime every Wednesday, 10am to 10.30am and 11am to 11.30am. Sessions run during term time and holidays
- Children's reading group, chatterbooks. Second Monday of each month, 4pm to 5pm
- Nintendo WII Games, first Wednesday of the month, 4pm to 5.30pm. For children age 5 to 14.
- Board Games, every Thursday 4pm to 5pm, for children age 5 to 14
- Occasional movies for children. For more information please contact Edem Selormey
- Manga, anime and comic book club , first Thursday of every month, 5.30pm to 6.30pm. For ages 10 to 16
- Stories and Crafts, every Saturday 10.30 to 12noon. For ages 5 to 14
Adults: weekly and monthly activities
- Adult reading group on the last Thursday of every month, 7pm to 8pm. For more information and to join the mailing list please contact Nell Moreton
- Poetry reading group on the first Friday of each month, 2pm to 3.30pm. Please contact David Penn for more information.
- Film club matinee, every Monday, 1.30pm apart from Bank Holiday Mondays. For more details and to join the mailing list please email David Penn
- The monthly event for adults, second Tuesday of each month, 2pm to 3pm. Refreshments available. For more information and to join the mailing list please contact Nell Moreton
- Craft club for adults, fourth Tuesday of every month, 2pm to 3.30pm
- Free computer classes and learning in libraries
What else is on offer
- Books, talking books, DVDs, Blu-ray films, CDs, PS3 games and music scores to borrow
- 61 adult study spaces available
- Photocopying facilities, colour and black and white
- Free internet access - 19 PCs available for public use
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hall for hire
There is wheelchair access to the library including a lift to the study and information area and hall on the first floor. There is a disabled access toilet.
There are two disabled parking spaces directly outside the library on Eynella Road.