How to register for MySouthwark
You'll need an email account to register for a MySouthwark account. If you don’t have an email address, there are a number of free email providers on the internet.
Once you have an email account, you're ready to register for MySouthwark.
Click the 'Log in' icon near the top right of any page then choose 'Create account' to take you to the registration page.
You'll then be guided through the simple 5 step process, which will take about 3 minutes to complete:
- enter your contact details and choose a password
- enter your postcode to find your address
- tell us a bit about yourself, so we can start to personalise your account
- choose whether to opt in for news and updates
- authenticate your email address to activate your account
From your welcome page, you can take a tour of your account to see what's what and get you started.
You can update your account details at any time by going to 'Profile" then 'Settings'.
Register through Facebook or Twitter
You can also register using your Facebook or Twitter account. Simply select the Facebook or Twitter icon on registration page and follow the instructions.
You'll still need to authenticate an email to activate your account, but once registered you'll be able to log in using the Facebook or Twitter icon.
Page last updated: 07 November 2017