Terms and conditions
‘My Housing Services’ prize draw terms and conditions
1. Subject to paragraph 2, the ‘Win an iPad’ prize draw (the "Prize draw") is open to all active users of MySouthwark Housing Services. Entrants into the Prize draw are hereafter referred to as "You".
2. Councillors, employees or agents of Southwark Council and their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize draw, are not eligible to participate in the Prize draw.
3. All active users of MySouthwark Housing Services will be automatically entered into the prize draw,
4. If you do not wish your details to be entered in the draws, you can advise us by filling out ‘My Housing Services’ prize draw opt out form. All request to opt out must be received prior to the draw taking place.
5. If you opt out but then wish to re-enter the draw, you can advise us by filling out ‘My Housing Services’ prize draw opt out form. All request to re-enter the draw must be received 24 hours prior to the draw taking place .
6. You agree to the use of your name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to You will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without your prior consent.
7. If You have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize draw, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with "Win an iPad" in the subject line.
8. Only one entry is permitted per person.
9. Winners will each win an Apple iPad mini 3, Wi-Fi, 16GB. To be eligible, participants will have to be an active user for the qualifying period preceding the relevant prize draw. All previous winners will be excluded. Users must make use of the site by 23:59 hrs on 16 August 2015, etc. Winners will be chosen at random by selected senior council officer / councillor.
10. If a winner does not respond to Southwark Council within 14 days of being notified, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Southwark Council will carry out a new draw and will select another active user of MySouthwark Housing Services.
11. The prize cannot be exchanged or transferred by You and cannot be redeemed by You for cash or any other prize.
12. We retain the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event that the original prize offered is not available.
13. No purchase is necessary.
14. The Promoter of the Prize draw is Southwark Council whose address is 160 Tooley Street, London SE1P 5LX. Any complaints regarding the Prize draw should be sent to this address.
15. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Southwark Council accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by You as a result of entering the Prize draw or accepting any prize. Southwark Council further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize draw.
17. Southwark Council reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Southwark Council in all matters under its control is final and binding.
18. Southwark Council shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
19. The Prize draw will be governed by English law.
Page last updated: 02 March 2017