Reporting housing repairs

Non emergency repairs should be reported online by login into your MySouthwark account and selecting the Housing repairs tab.

Report a housing repair online 

Before reporting a repair, please check your repair responsibility.

Emergency repairs

An emergency repair is when there's immediate danger to you or the structure of the building. In an emergency we'll make the situation safe; we may need to return another day to complete the full repair.

All emergency repairs need to be reported by phone by calling 0800 952 4444  or 020 7525 2600

Other useful numbers

If you have a gas / carbon monoxide leak, call the National grid 0800 111 999.

If you have lost your gas or electricity supply, you should contact your individual supplier to determine if the issue with your meter or account.

If you are experiencing a power cut in your area, call UK Power networks 0800 316 3105.

If you have no drinking water in your area, call Thames water 0800 714 614.

Page last updated: 17 November 2017