Global IT issues affecting online forms and systems

We are currently impacted by the global IT issues. As a result, a number of systems are affected including the majority of our online forms. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Problems paying your rent

If you're going to be away from home

If you’re going to be away from home for more than six weeks please let us know (different rules apply if you live in temporary accommodation - please discuss with your housing officer).

You must pay the rent in advance for the period you’re away or arrange for someone to pay it for you. If you set up a Direct Debit for your rent, it'll be paid automatically while you're away.

Set up a Direct Debit

Page last updated: 06 July 2022


Privacy settings