Major works to your home
We carry out major works in order to maintain and improve our housing stock.
Works to be carried out
When we carry out major refurbishment, the following works are usually included:
- decorations to shared areas
- new quality kitchens and bathrooms (for kitchens over 20 years old and bathrooms over 30 years old)
- roofs, windows, brickwork and other replacements we've assessed as necessary
- district heating, lifts and water tanks (these works have their own separate programmes)
Major works locations
You can find out when works are planned for your home below:
- on site and upcoming schemes until 2021 (pdf, 56kb)
- estate properties plan from 2021 to 2026 (pdf, 121kb)
- street properties refurbishment until 2023 (pdf, 26kb)
- mechanical and electrical programmes (pdf, 55kb) (district heating, lift refurbishment, tanks and ventilation)
If you’re a potential buyer, see our buying, selling, subletting and remortgaging section.
For all other queries relating to our major works programmes, contact Investment Planning.
Page last updated: 23 May 2019