The council is offering residents the opportunity to join the monthly joint estate inspections.
Joint estate inspections with officers and contractors of the council offer residents the chance to make sure their estate is clean, safe and well cared for. You're able to hold officers/contractors directly accountable for the services on your estate.
By joining the estate inspections, you're able to ensure that:
- communal repairs are carried out promptly
- communal gardens are well maintained and shrubs are trimmed
- bins are regularly emptied and fly tipping is dealt with immediately
- all lifts are in good working order
If you're interested in participating in inspections of your estate, contact your resident services officer with your email address and phone number for further details.
- email: email@example.com
- phone: 0800 952 4444 (ask for your resident services officer)
Page last updated: 08 November 2021