Reporting changes

Please tell us about changes of contact details (such as address), name, mortgage company or ownership.  Also tell us if someone dies or the property is empty for 60 days or longer.

If you don’t let us know about changes, you may not receive important information which we send to you.

Tell us about a change

Change of ownership

You must let us know if you've bought a council property

Other changes in ownership

  • If you've inherited a property please let us know. You’ll need to provide a copy of the grant of probate.
  • If you've divorced, please let us know . You’ll need to provide a copy of the transfer of equity form.

When someone dies

If someone who pays service charges has died we'll need details of the deceased person.

Find out more about when someone dies

Change leaseholder contact details

If any of your contact details have changed such as email address, telephone number or postal address please let us know.

Change of mortgage company

Your lease says that you need to tell us if you have a new mortgage by sending us a document called notice of charge. Please check with your solicitor or mortgage lender whether they’ve sent us the paperwork and paid the fee, or you can tell us about the change now, pay the fee and upload a copy of the notice.

The fee is stated in your lease. You can get a copy of your lease if you don't have it.

Page last updated: 20 September 2019


Privacy settings