Property licensing

Property licensing map

Unless your property is an HMO, you'll only need a licence if the property is located within particular areas of the borough.

Check to see if your property is in one of the selective licensing areas on our map below:

You can also open a full screen version of the map on a seperate window.

Using the map

To explore the map, you can:

  • move around by clicking and dragging
  • zoom in and out using the '+' and '-' tabs to explore the areas
  • search for a specific address using the search facility at the top left corner of the map

When you search for an address, the map will 'flag' the property within the map to help you locate it.

You can zoom in and out of the map to see if the flagged property is the correct one, and also to see if it's located in one of the pink selective licensing areas.

Page last updated: 05 March 2019