Taking care of your mind
Taking care of your mind is just as important as taking care of your body. Feeling low, stressed and anxious are common feelings, and with the COVID-19 pandemic, you might be finding things harder than usual at the moment.
Maybe you're feeling overwhelmed with worries about work, money, relationships or your family’s health. You might have feelings that you can’t cope. You might be struggling to sleep or carry out normal activities; or be feeling down about everything and have no energy or feel very lonely and isolated.
Looking after your mental wellbeing and that of your family is really important. You can find help and support using the page links below:
- the five most effective ways to improve your wellbeing
- top tips if you're worried or anxious about coronavirus
- family wellbeing during the coronavirus pandemic
- mental health and wellbeing support services
- advice and information for young people
Page last updated: 12 February 2021