Helping our vulnerable residents
We are focused on making sure we support all vulnerable people in our community. We want to help people and families experiencing hardship with food, increase wellbeing and promote healthy living.
Support available for vulnerable residents
The Southwark Community Support Alliance is a joint initiative with local charities, the local NHS and GP surgeries. It provides vulnerable residents with essential support. Once you've contacted the alliance, you may be referred to the voluntary and community sector or a partnership organisation that offer support, depending on your need. We will not share your information with other partners unless this is necessary, and have obtained your consent.
How the Southwark Community Support Alliance can provide help
Let us know if you or someone else you might know requires help to arrange essential supplies. This could be due to being unable to leave the house, being vulnerable, or if you:
- are not sure how to get help for someone you know
- need support around your mental and physical wellbeing
- need support with your financial situation
How to contact the Southwark Community Support Alliance
There are three ways to contact us:
- complete the Southwark Community Support Alliance online referral form
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- email CommunitySupportAlliance@southwark.gov.uk
- phone 020 7525 5000 and choose option 3
The Southwark Community Support Alliance phone line is open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Getting access to food
Contact us if you, or someone you know, are vulnerable and:
- need food delivered to you
- don’t have enough money for food or to meet your basic needs
- need help with accessing council services
Contact us using the contact details provided above, if you need to talk to someone about your concerns, or complete the referral form below.
What languages we can provide support in
The Southwark Community Support Alliance can offer translation support if needed.
If you need help in another language, contact us using the email, phone or form on this page. We can connect you with our translation service.
Page last updated: 15 August 2022