Keep Southwark Safe from COVID-19 campaign resources
Find out about our work with other London boroughs to tackle COVID-19 and the resources that residents or businesses can use to help keep Southwark safe.
Keep Southwark Safe campaign
We joined other London boroughs to tackle COVID-19, with the Keep London Safe campaign. You can help if you print and display our materials, such as posters, to reduce the spread. These materials are suitable for printing. They may not be accessible online if you use assistive technology.
You can check the latest COVID-19 information from the government.
Posters, leaflets, social media posts and emails about COVID-19
We've prepared a range of materials for businesses, organisations and individuals to download and share with their communities. To help us communicate about COVID-19, you can display posters or share our social media posts.
Vaccines frequently asked questions leaflet
- COVID-19 vaccine FAQ A4 leaflet (PDF, 171kb)
Posters for businesses to display
We’ve designed a range of downloadable posters to help you keep your staff and customers safe. Please print these out and make them easy to see within your venues. For example, you could put them in an entrance or in the toilets.
- A3 poster keep your distance (PDF, 170kb)
- A4 poster keep your distance (PDF, 160kb)
- A3 poster staying safe (PDF, 28kb)
- A4 poster staying safe (PDF, 28kb)
- A3 poster supporting local businesses (PDF, 28kb)
- A4 poster supporting local businesses (PDF, 28kb)
- A3 poster thank you v1 (PDF, 29kb)
- A3 poster thank you v2 (PDF, 64kb)
- A4 poster thank you (PDF, 29kb)
- A3 poster mask (PDF, 68kb)
- A4 poster mask (PDF, 68kb)
- A4 poster please be quiet (PDF, 64kb)
- A4 poster please don't drink (PDF, 65kb)
- A4 poster please don't use this areas as a toilet (PDF, 64kb)
- A4 poster please take litter home (PDF, 64kb)
- A4 poster please respect neighbours (PDF, 64kb)
Social media posts
Stay updated and follow our social media channels.
Sign up for e-newsletters
Sign up for our resident’s e-newsletter or get business advice, training, funding opportunities and more by email.
Page last updated: 16 March 2022