Taking care of your mind
Taking care of your mind is just as important as taking care of your body. Feeling low, stressed and anxious are common feelings, and with the COVID-19 pandemic, you might find that you are finding things harder than usual at the moment.
This might mean that you are feeling overwhelmed with worries about work, money, relationships, or your family’s health. You might have feelings that you can’t cope; you might be struggling to sleep or carry out normal activities; you might be feeling down about everything and have no energy or feel very lonely and isolated.
Looking after your mental wellbeing and that of your family is really important. The following web pages will find the help and support that you need:
- the five most effective ways to improve your wellbeing
- top tips if you are worried or anxious about coronavirus
- Family wellbeing during the coronavirus pandemic
- mental health and wellbeing support services
- advice and information for young people
Page last updated: 24 December 2020