Book a test if you have symptoms
Find out how to book a test in Southwark if you have COVID-19 symptoms.
Book a free COVID-19 test if you have one or more of the following COVID-19 symptoms:
- a high temperature
- a new, continuous cough
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
Where the testing sites are in Southwark
COVID-19 testing for people with symptoms is available at the following sites in Southwark, as well as many other sites in London. You must book an appointment online first.
- Belair Park car park, Gallery Road, Dulwich, London, SE21 7AB
- Walworth Square, Walworth Road, London, SE17 1GA
- Burgess Park car park, Albany Road, London, SE5 0DG
- Canada Water (Deal Porter Square), London, SE16 7AR
Book a home test kit
You can order a home test kit online or by calling 119. You'll need an email address to do this. You can also ask for a courier to collect your test once it's completed.
Page last updated: 06 August 2021