COVID-19 home testing
How to get rapid lateral flow test kits delivered to your home, from a library or pharmacy, or a test done at a Southwark testing centre if you don’t have COVID-19 symptoms.
Get COVID-19 tests you can do at home
You can only use this service if:
- you do not have COVID-19 symptoms
- you are 11 or older
- you have not been told to self-isolate
- you cannot get tests from your work, school, college or university (ask them for rapid lateral flow tests)
Get a test done at a local testing centre
You can also book a free test at one of our testing centres.
There are two COVID-19 testing centres in Southwark, open seven days a week:
- London Bridge Station, St Thomas Street Exit, SE1 9QU
- 21-23 Bournemouth Road, Peckham, London, SE15 4UJ
Pick up free COVID-19 tests from a library or pharmacy
You can also pick up a test kit from the libraries listed below, as well as pharmacies who have opted in for this service. The national COVID-19 rapid test collection sitefinder map can help you find a collection point near you. You need to get a collect code each time you pick up COVID-19 rapid lateral flow tests from a pharmacy.
Libraries in Southwark where you can pick up COVID-19 tests
Check each library’s page for their opening times. You can collect tests from the following libraries:
- Blue Anchor Library
- Brandon Library
- Camberwell Library
- Dulwich Library
- Grove Vale Library
- MySouthwark service point at Peckham Library
- Nunhead Library
- Peckham Library
- Walworth Library
If you're not sure, find out which COVID-19 test you should get.
Page last updated: 05 January 2022