Book a free COVID-19 test
Book a free COVID-19 test if you don’t have symptoms
If you don’t have symptoms of COVID-19, you can book a free rapid lateral flow test. Results are usually available in less than one hour. You can book regular tests, three or four days apart, for greater reliability.
You can get a lateral flow test if you’re aged 16 and over.
Where is the testing site
The following testing centre is open in Southwark, seven days a week from 9am to 7pm. Please cycle or walk to the testing centre if you can. If you have to drive, please avoid parking in the narrow streets close to the centre and avoid resident-only parking bays.
Damilola Taylor Centre, 1e Surrey Grove, Peckham SE15 6DR
Who can get a test
We are currently encouraging key workers and those who can’t work from home to get a lateral flow test. This includes school staff, supermarket staff, transport workers, security guards, cleaners, construction workers and many other roles.
When to not book a test
- do not book a lateral flow test if you have COVID-19 symptoms. Instead book a free NHS test on the government website
- do not book a lateral flow test if you have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19. Instead you must stay at home and self-isolate
Book a rapid lateral flow test now
When you book a lateral flow test we will ask you for:
- date of birth
- email address
- phone number
- ethnicity, gender and reason for test (optional questions)
Your details will be passed to NHS Test and Trace if your test is positive.
What to bring to your appointment
- your booking confirmation
- your smartphone (if you have one)
- a face covering
At your appointment, before doing your test, you will be asked to register.
If you develop symptoms after booking a lateral flow test
Page last updated: 25 January 2021