Let's Talk Business: The wellbeing of the entrepreneur
Explore how you can navigate through the emotional roller-coaster of being an entrepreneur.
Address:Canada Water Library
21 Surrey Quays Road
Post code:SE16 7AR
Tickets:Free - register in advance via Eventbrite
On the day you will hear from:
- A celebrity counsellor on how to tackle past pain
- A personal branding expert on building the authentic you
- A key organisation in Southwark on support for your business
If you are looking for support to be the best version of you and build a great business. Then you must attend this event.
Did you know?
In 2018, the NatWest Great British Entrepreneur Awards conducted its Mental Health in Entrepreneurship survey, with 100 entrepreneurs taking part. Here, are some of the findings from the research:
- 58% of those surveyed experienced mental health issues
- The conditions included anxiety (21%), depression (19%) and stress (41%)
- 55% of respondents said that running a business has had a negative impact on their mental health
The above statistics reflect the stark reality of the struggles of being an entrepreneur. However, it doesn’t mean you have to face the same struggles alone.
In the final series of the Southwark, Let’s Talk Business event, we will explore how you can navigate through the emotional roller-coaster of being an entrepreneur.
By Bus:1, 47, 188, 199, 225, 381, C10, P12
By Tube:Canada Water, Surrey Quays
By Train:South Bermondsey
Access for wheelchair users
Assistance dogs welcome
Level access toilet
Positive about disabled people