The Neighbourhood Watch Network is a universally recognised brand (95%). We're the largest and best-known neighbour-led charity in the UK and:
- the largest Crime Prevention movement in England & Wales
- have 2.3 million members with around 90,000 volunteers
- bring neighbours together to create strong, friendly active communities
We provide a great service to Neighbourhood Watch members by:
- supporting and developing existing schemes
- growing the charity - by attracting new members and schemes and engaging them in Neighbourhood Watch campaigns
- extending our reach - by developing focused work to promote Neighbourhood Watch in areas of high crime, deprivation or need
Our vision is a society where neighbours come together to create safer, stronger, more inclusive and active communities.
Our mission is to build better neighbourhoods to reduce and prevent crime by enabling individuals and communities to connect and work together. We encourage you to:
- Know Your Neighbours
- Be Neighbourly
- Be Active in Your Community
If this interests you and you want to join or set up a Neighbourhood watch scheme in Southwark, email Mark Webb Chair Southwark Neighbourhood Watch Association.
You can also find more information on our website - www.ourwatch.org.uk.
Page last updated: 07 October 2019