Southwark Stands Together pledges
We have developed five anti-racist pledges in our commitment to becoming an anti-racist organisation:
- We pledge to promote an open and transparent culture where employees who experience/see racism or discrimination are able to raise it and expect the issue to be dealt with swiftly and fairly.
- We pledge to listen to and amplify our diverse voices within our organisations on how we create an inclusive, fair and representative workplace at all levels.
- We pledge to work to address and prevent structural racial inequalities and structural racism within our organisation, to organisations we partner with and within the service we deliver.
- We pledge to champion organisations that address racial injustices and organisations that promote equality and diversity.
- We pledge to ensure that people of all backgrounds can rise to the top of the organisation.
If you are a business, organisation, group or you live in Southwark, you can join us by signing up and acting on the pledges by emailing SST@southwark.gov.uk.
Page last updated: 25 May 2021