Neighbourhoods Fund 2023/24 will open in Autumn 2022. Further details to be confirmed.
The Neighbourhoods Fund has £630,000 to spend on community projects that make a difference to the lives and neighbourhoods of local people in Southwark.
The projects must be ward based within the Empowering Communities area, and take place between 1 April 2023 and 31 March 2024. Applicants will be invited to showcase their projects at a special area multi-ward forum in November 2022.
Who can apply
- any constituted local group
- new and emerging local groups
- any group or individual that has a sponsor, which is a constituted local organisation, and is willing to administer the funds on their behalf
- groups that are based in the Empowering Communities area
- organisations that have a track record of delivering activities in the local area
- groups that are working together on a shared project
Who cannot apply
- organisations not established in the UK
- organisations that do not have any local links and / or do not have a track record of working locally
- political groups and organisations
- business / profit making organisations
How to apply
You can register and apply for the Neighbourhoods Fund online by completing the application form. The link for the application form will be available on this webpage once the fund has opened.
Page last updated: 10 June 2022