Neighbourhoods Fund 2023/2024 applications are now closed and will re-open in Autumn 2023. Applicants who have applied for 2023/2024 will be invited to showcase their projects at a special area multi-ward forum in January 2023.
The Neighbourhoods Fund has £630,000 to spend on community projects that make a difference in the lives and neighbourhoods of local people in Southwark.
The projects must be ward based within the Empowering Communities area, and take place between 1 April 2024 and 31 March 2025.
Who can apply
- any constituted local group
- new and emerging local groups
- any group or individual that has a sponsor, which is a constituted local organisation, and is willing to administer the funds on their behalf
- groups that are based in the Empowering Communities area
- organisations that have a track record of delivering activities in the local area
- groups that are working together on a shared project
Who cannot apply
- organisations not established in the UK
- organisations that do not have any local links and/or do not have a track record of working locally
- political groups and organisations
- business/profit-making organisations
How to apply
You can register and apply for the Neighbourhoods Fund online when applications open for 2024/2025, by completing the application form.
Please re-visit this page for further details.
Page last updated: 26 October 2022