Neighbourhoods Fund 2020
You can access the Neighbourhoods Fund 2020-21 form and the guidance and info sheets on the right hand side of this page.
The Neighbourhoods Fund has £630,000 to spend on community projects that make a difference to the lives and neighbourhoods of local people in Southwark. Applications, for between £500 and £5,000, will be opening on 2 September 2019
The projects must be ward based within the Empowering Communities area, and take place between 1 April 2020 and 31 March 2021. Applicants will be invited to showcase their projects at a special Area (Multi-Ward) Forum in November 2019.
Who can apply
- any constituted local group
- new and emerging local groups
- any group or individual that has a sponsor, which is a constituted local organisation, and is willing to administer the funds on their behalf
- groups that are based in the Empowering Communities area
- organisations that have a track record of delivering activities in the local area
- groups that are working together on a shared project
Who cannot apply
- organisations not established in the UK
- organisations that do not have any local links and / or do not have a track record of working locally
- political groups and organisations
- business / profit making organisations
How to apply
You can apply for the Neighbourhoods Fund online by completing the application form below.
Page last updated: 30 September 2019