Neighbourhoods Fund 2023/2024 applications are now closed and will re-open in Autumn 2023. Applicants who have applied for 2023/2024 will be invited to showcase their projects at a special area multi-ward forum in January 2023.
The Neighbourhoods Fund has £630,000 to spend on community projects that make a difference in the lives and neighbourhoods of local people in Southwark.
The projects must be ward based within the Empowering Communities area, and take place between 1 April 2024 and 31 March 2025.
Who can apply
- any constituted local group
- new and emerging local groups
- any group or individual that has a sponsor, which is a constituted local organisation, and is willing to administer the funds on their behalf
- groups that are based in the Empowering Communities area
- organisations that have a track record of delivering activities in the local area
- groups that are working together on a shared project
Who cannot apply
- organisations not established in the UK
- organisations that do not have any local links and/or do not have a track record of working locally
- political groups and organisations
- business/profit-making organisations
How to apply
You can register and apply for the Neighbourhoods Fund online when applications open for 2024/2025, by completing the application form.
Please re-visit this page for further details.
We advise you to read the guidance (PDF, 1.3mb) and information sheet (PDF, 878kb) carefully and note the items that can and can't be funded (PDF, 15kb) before applying.
Page last updated: 26 October 2022