Prize draw - Online registration
Southwark Council has improved the way a number of our customer accounts are displayed in MySouthwark. The services being updated are:
- Council tax
- Housing benefit
- Business rates
- Business Improvement Districts (BIDs)
To make sure the data we hold is up to date we are asking customers to relink their account records in MySouthwark.
Customers that have one or more of these accounts and link them in their MySouthwark account by 31 August 2021 will automatically be entered into our fantastic prize draw to win an Apple iPad:
The draw will take place on 1 September 2021 and isn’t open to elected members, employees of Southwark Council (including agency workers) and their spouses.
Go paperless with eBilling via MySouthwark
If you are a new MySouthwark user you can register online for MySouthwark at www.southwark.gov.uk/mysouthwark
When you log into MySouthwark, simply link one or more of your accounts by tapping that service under Your Accounts and you can view your account at any time, receive ebills and apply for discounts or exemptions.
Terms and conditions
- The prize draw is open to any person aged 18 and over or business operating as a sole trader, who is liable to pay council tax or national non-domestic rates, has a housing benefit claim, or is a registered landlord of a housing benefit claimant
- The person must have linked one of their accounts in MySouthwark by 31 August 2021
- Elected members and employees of Southwark Council and their spouses will not be eligible for inclusion in the prize draw
- Linking of accounts within MySouthwark must be completed by 11:59pm on 31 August 2021
- All customers who are eligible as at 11:59pm on 31 August 2021 will be automatically entered into the prize draw
- Customers that link an account within MySouthwark after 11:59pm on 31 August 2021 will NOT be eligible for inclusion in the prize draw
- The prize draw will take place on 1 September 2021
- The prize draw will be overseen by the Director of Exchequer Services and the Head of Support Services
- The winner will be chosen at random from all customers that are registered with MySouthwark with a linked council tax, business rates, benefit, landlord or BIDs account
- The prize winner will be notified in writing of the results as soon as practicable after the draw date
- The name of the prize winner may be published in the local press and council communications, with the prize winner’s agreement.
- The outcome of the draw is final
- There is only one prize
- The prize winner will win an 2020 Apple iPad (10.2-inch, Wi-Fi, 32GB)
- No alternative prize will be offered and the prize cannot be transferred to another person
- Southwark Council will notify the winner in writing
Page last updated: 18 May 2021