UK Parliamentary General Election 2019
Any person wishing to stand as a candidate in the general election to be held on 12 December 2019 must complete the nomination papers for the relevant constituency.
- Bermondsey and Old Southwark - nomination papers (pdf, 203kb)
- Camberwell and Peckham - nomination papers (pdf, 202kb)
- Dulwich and West Norwood - please contact Lambeth Electoral Services at email@example.com
The following document will be helpful to those standing for election either for a political party or as an independent candidate:
- Spending and donations guidance (pdf, 408kb)
- Candidate return explanatory notes (short campaign) (pdf, 218kb)
Code of conduct for campaigners
Candidates will find all the information they need about standing for election, including the return of expenses, on the Electoral Commission’s website.
Page last updated: 15 November 2019