Grants to voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations
Southwark Council produces a voluntary sector funding database annually to detail the voluntary, community and faith organisations that receive funding to provide a range of services.
- Council VCS funding 2018-19 (xlsx, 49kb)
- Council VCS funding 2017-18 (xlsx, 50kb)
- Council VCS funding 2016-17 (xlsx, 55kb)
- Council VCS funding 2015-16 (xlsx, 56kb)
- Council VCS funding 2014-15 (xlsx, 52kb)
- Council VCS funding 2013-14 (xls, 316kb)
Southwark Council grants given in 2016-17 formatted to the 360 Giving Standard. 360 Giving is a national open data platform designed to allow organisations to publicly share their grant giving data.
- 360 Giving Standard Southwark grants 2016-17 (xlsx, 70kb)
- 360 Giving Standard Southwark grants 2017-18 (xlsx, 62kb)
- 360 Giving Standard Southwark grants 2018-19 (xlsx, 52kb)
Page last updated: 04 November 2019