Book your COVID-19 vaccination now if you're eligible

If you will be aged 40 or over by 1 July 2021, or you're in another eligible category, you can book your vaccination now.

Keep Southwark Safe

Complaints about adult social care

Usually the best people to fix your problem will be the team who provided you with the service. Before making a complaint, talk to them about what has gone wrong as they be able to fix the issue quickly. You can also ask the complaints Team to do this for you; we call this a ‘representation’.

However, if that hasn't been successful or you feel a formal complaint is more appropriate, the complaints team will :

  • give you information about the complaints process and support you to make a complaint, or
  • give you information about others who might be able to help
  • keep you up to date as the investigation progresses, and talk to you about timescales

You can make a complaint by using the online form, or by writing to us at the address shown below or by emailing Anything you tell us will only be shared with those who need to be told, to get to the bottom of things and put them right.

PO Box 64529
160 Tooley Street

We encourage you to phone us on 020 7525 3977. In all cases it's helpful if you consider and tell us what you'd like to see as a result of the complaint. Please include the names of relevant officers and teams if you have them, and also any dates or approximate dates.

Before you do, read the important information in the next chapter more about your complaint.

Page last updated: 01 April 2021

Privacy settings