Tackling serious violence
Serious violence projects for 2013/14
Bereavement and emotional support project
- offers bereavement and emotional support to individuals, families and groups affected by a fatal or serious gang related incidents
Partnership working with Redthread Youth
- capacity building youth organisation based within A&E at Kings College Hospital
- offers support to individuals with injuries associated with gang and serious youth violence.
Southwark Intensive Support
- pilot project establishing referrals pathways to community based mentors
- engages with young women and girls who have been affected by gangs and serious youth violence
For further information on how we're tackling serious violence, read Southwark's violent crime strategy (2010 to 2015) (pdf, 1.6mb).
For general enquiries, email email@example.com.
Page last updated: 06 December 2017