Protecting children and young people from abuse

If you are concerned about a child who may be suffering harm, please contact the referral and assessment team (020 7525 1921) at children's services social care. For immediate help ring the police on 999.

You can find more information on what to do if you're concerned about the welfare of a child here.

Working or volunteering with young people

Southwark safeguarding children board


Page last updated: 05 February 2018