Protecting children and young people from abuse
If you are concerned about a child who may be suffering harm, please contact the referral and assessment team (020 7525 1921) at children's services social care. For immediate help ring the police on 999.
You can find more information on what to do if you're concerned about the welfare of a child here.
Working or volunteering with young people
- information for managers and workers on safe youth organisations
- information for voluntary agencies and faith groups
- information about training courses in Southwark
- find out how to access a free e-learning course on child protection
- information about the London child protection procedures
Southwark safeguarding children board
Page last updated: 05 February 2018