Strengthening families parenting programme
This programme has been designed for parents/carers to help them with the challenges they face in raising happy successful children. The course will help participants to:
- build positive family relationships
- manage anger and stress
- implement effective discipline strategies
- gain confidence and communication skills
- understand your child's development
- recognise and value your family and cultural traditions
- meet others and share ideas
All ages from babies to teens.
Length of programme
The programme has 13 sessions, which are three hours each.
Location, date and time
Coin Street Children and Family Centre, 108 Stamford Street, London SE1 9NF
Every Monday starting 7 January 2019 from 10am to 1pm
Time and Talents 2, Opposite Tesco, Surrey Quays Shopping Centre, Redriff Road SE16 7LL
- Every Wednesday starting 9 January 2019 from 11am to 2pm
Creche provided, requires advance booking.
For more information contact Chalice:
- 0207 428 1880 or 07701 048479
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
Page last updated: 03 January 2019