Employ an apprentice
We're committed to working with local businesses as key partners in helping us to grow a strong local economy. The Southwark Apprenticeship Standard sets out our plans to develop apprenticeships and support employers to create high quality schemes for their businesses.
If you’re new to apprenticeships, find more information here.
Free business support is available for any Southwark employer looking to create apprenticeships. Our team is on hand to answer questions and guide you through the process.
- help deciding which apprenticeship is right for your business
- access to a range of recruitment channels free of charge
- a training provider directory (pdf, 188kb) to help you choose the best provider
- advice and guidance about managing an apprenticeship, including resources for new managers
- on-going support once your apprenticeship has started
If you’re ready to recruit, get in touch with the Southwark Works team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 7740 8200.
See our latest update on the apprenticeship levy (pdf, 216kb).
For more information about how we can support your business, see our business portal.
Page last updated: 06 August 2018