Booking a venue

You may have a marriage or civil ceremony in any register office or an approved venue of your choice in England or Wales. It's important to first establish where you'd like to get married before starting the process of giving notice of your intention to marry or civil partnership.

You must contact the register office at least 3 months but no more than 12 months before you intend to marry

Page last updated: 22 July 2019