The Southwark Community Support Alliance
The Southwark Community Support Alliance can help vulnerable residents with food, mental and physical wellbeing, financial support and help translate information.
About the Southwark Community Support Alliance
The Southwark Community Support Alliance supports vulnerable people in our community. It helps people and families experiencing hardship with food, and promotes wellbeing and healthy living.
The Southwark Community Support Alliance is a joint initiative between:
- Southwark Council
- local charities
- the local NHS
- GP surgeries
It provides vulnerable residents with essential support. Once you've contacted the alliance, you may be referred to the voluntary and community sector or a partnership organisation that offers support, depending on your need. They will not share your information with other partners unless this is necessary and have got your consent.
How the Southwark Community Support Alliance can provide help
Let them know if you or someone else needs help to arrange essential supplies. This could be because of:
- being unable to leave the house
- being vulnerable
- not knowing how to get help for someone you know
- needing support around your mental and physical wellbeing
- needing support with your financial situation
How to contact the Southwark Community Support Alliance
These are ways to contact the alliance:
- complete the Southwark Community Support Alliance online referral form
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone 020 7525 5000 and choose option 3
The Southwark Community Support Alliance phone line is open:
- Monday to Friday
- 9am to 5pm
How to get food if you can't afford it or can't go out to get it
Contact the alliance if you, or someone you know, are vulnerable and:
- need food delivered to you
- don’t have enough money for food or to meet your basic needs
- need help with accessing Southwark Council services
Use the contact details above, if you need to talk to someone about your concerns, or complete the referral form.
How to get support in other languages
The Southwark Community Support Alliance can offer translation support if needed.
If you need help in another language, contact us using the email, phone or form on this page.
Page last updated: 17 July 2023