Community Infrastructure Projects List (CIPL)
CIPL is a list of ideas generated by the community for publically accessible physical improvements that could be funded from existing S106 agreements or local Southwark Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL). The projects are approved to be included on the CIPL by councillors at the relevant Community Council.
The list of community infrastructure projects is updated yearly and ideas can be submitted at anytime. We are currently refreshing the list for this year.
Current approved CIPLs for each community council area
- Borough, Bankside and Walworth (xls, 41kb)
- Bermondsey and Rotherhithe (xls, 39kb)
- Camberwell (xls, 30kb)
- Peckham and Nunhead (xls, 31kb)
- Dulwich (xls, 32kb)
- Area map for community council areas (jpg, 380kb) (and other relevant planning designation areas)
Get involved - suggest projects for the CIPL
To submit any ideas for the local community infrastructure projects please email email@example.com. Officers will advise on the project and if it fits with the projects in our Cleaner Greener Safer programme.
Who can suggest projects
- anyone who lives, works or studies in Southwark
- local groups - for example: tenants and residents groups, youth groups, faith groups, community groups or sports clubs
Once funding for a suitable local development is secured an officer will develop and manage the project in consultation with the applicant and the local community.
Ideas on the list will not automatically receive funding and are dependent on funding from new developments.
Page last updated: 17 November 2017