Reporting a pest problem
Outdoor pest control
Pests in parks
If you notice rats or mice in any of Southwark's parks please contact us:
- by telephone: 020 7525 2000 (open 24 hours)
- via email: email@example.com.
Pests on privately owned land
If rats and mice are causing a problem on privately owned land, eg an overgrown garden, building site etc, we can serve a notice on the landowner. The notice will require that the land is treated and the problem dealt with.
We may not be able to help with the following:
- unregistered land. Unregistered land is simply land, the ownership of which is not registered at the Land Registry
- accumulations of inert material such as building rubble
- overgrown gardens. Unless it can be proven that it is attracting vermin.
Page last updated: 14 March 2017