Tenants and residents' survey 2014: Help improve Southwark’s services and you could win £1,000
Published Friday, 08 August 2014
Southwark Council has been conducting its annual tenants and residents' survey during July and it will continue through August.
The aim of the survey is to interact with as many residents as possible and gather their opinions on a wide range of specific landlord services.
A randomly selected sample of Southwark Council and Tenant Managed Organisation (TMO) tenants and leaseholders received a survey in the post in the last week in July.
Feedback from the survey will provide an up to date picture of how satisfied residents are with the Southwark’s housing services, and help inform decisions about future service development.
All completed surveys returned before the 29 August 2014 will be entered into a prize draw with a chance to win one of three £1,000 prizes.
If you are a Southwark Council or TMO tenant or leaseholder and have not received a survey in the post but would like to take part, please contact Neal Richards on: 020 7525 4516 or via email: email@example.com
If you are eligible to take part you will be provided with a reference number and an online link where you can complete the survey.
Terms & conditions
- You must be must be a tenant or leaseholder of Southwark or of a tenant managed organisation within the borough in order to take part
- The winners will be selected at random and notified by telephone or email
- Only one entry per household
- Entries received after 29/08/2014 will not be entered into the prize draw
- If a prize draw winner is in rent arrears, these will be deducted from the £1,000 prize
- Entry to the prize draw is automatic. If you do not wish to be entered you must inform the council via the contact listed above
- Winners names may be published on the council's website and in Southwark Life magazine
- The council's decision is final