Grove Vale Library
25-27 Grove Vale
Tel: 020 7525 2000
Fax: 020 8693 0755
How to get to the library
Bus: P13, 40, 176, 185, 484
Train: East Dulwich
- Monday 2pm to 7pm
- Tuesday 2pm to 7pm
- Wednesday closed
- Thursday 2pm to 7pm
- Friday 10am to 3pm
- Saturday 10am to 5pm
- Sunday closed
Activities for children this summer
Step into the Mythical Maze Game: With a roll of the dice, take yourself on an adventure through the tunnels of the labyrinth, in a race to be the first to find your way home, Saturday 26 July 2014, 2.30pm to 4pm, for all ages.
How to make your dragon: Will your dragon be, masterful, friendly or invincible? We'll show you how to make a fabulous dragon Tuesday 29 July 2014, 2.30pm to 4pm, age 4 and above.
Mythical Makeover: Will you be Medusa, a Troll, Unicorn a Mermaid or something else... Tuesday 5 August 2014, 2.30pm to 4pm, for all ages.
Myth Storymaker: Using characters from the mythical world, create your story and act it out. Tuesday 12 August 2014, 2.30pm to 4pm, age 4 and above.
The Amazing Mythical Hunt: Find your Trolls, Mermaids, and Unicorns in the library, Tuesday 19 August 2014, 2.30pm to 4pm, for all ages.
Legendary Masks: Make a mask of a Minotaur, Mermaid, Cyclops or a Dragon, Tuesday 26 August 2014, 2.30pm to 4pm, for all ages.
What else is on offer
- 4 adult study spaces available
- Baby Rhyme Time, every Monday 2.15pm to 2.45pm
- Baby and toddler sessions run every Friday 10.30am to 12pm
- Chatterbooks children's book group, 2nd Saturday of every month, 2.30pm to 3.30pm. For children 8 to 12 years
- Stories and Crafts Fun Afternoon, every Saturday 2.30pm to 3.30pm
- Grove Vale book group for adults, usually fourth Tuesday of every month, 7pm to 8.15pm. Please contact Gundula Wegener for more information and to find out the next book to be read and discussed
- Maths Challenge for Children, every Monday 4pm to 5pm, during term time only
- Photocopying facilities
- Free internet access and word processing facilities. You may need to book in advance
- Free computer classes and learning in libraries
Access for people with disabilities
There is wheelchair access to the library. There is no toilet and no dedicated parking.